Recent Posts

Monday 2 June 2014

Huntington News

Well No time but our area is booming! We made standars this week. I have never come into an area with so much happening. But it is great we have alot of Less active work we even got 17 Less active at church yesterday! I don't get it. LOL I am still in shock we also had over 30 lessons. We are emphasizing short power lessons.

I will give more of an update next week.

But I encourage you all to KNOW your missionaries and Ask them what you can do to help them Find new investigators. We need the help of the members! 

We had a mission wide fast this weekend for new inestigators and to get the areas to preogress! And we got 3 non member refferals yesterday! It really does work. I Hope they turn into something postive.

Hope y'all have a great week!! 

Pictures at George house: (Yes I have an american flag type scarf)
And a fun family we were teaching


All My Best,

Sister Karen Hollander
St. George, Utah Mission
107S. 1470E. Suite 304
St. George Utah 84790
United States

No comments:

Post a Comment