Recent Posts

Monday 26 May 2014

Road to Huntington

For those who read Hunt-ing-ton You read wrong!!! lol It is Said "hunnington" Welcome to southern Utah.. (they have alot of silent T's)

Well as the name suggests I am getting transfered to Huntington which is a SMALL town apparently smaller than Kanab! It is near a place called Price (where sister Davis served) 

My new companion is Sister Phagwah From a small country ontop of South America. She is really skinny! so maybe I will loose some weight cause my trainer says she does not eat much! It is going to be good! but I am sad cause George is getting baptized on Saturday :( Was crazy cause the date changed 3 times in one day but hey we are back on track he has quit drinking his decaf in the mornings and is ready for baptism :) I am at least glad that sister davis is still here though.

I love Cedar But it is time to be on my way, whether I like it or not. lol I can go willingly or unwillingly - I choose Willingly.

Here is George:


It has been a great transfer and I hope that the next will be even better! I cannot wait!

Good Luck everyone with all your own trails and struggles! I wish you the best of luck! Remember to try develop Christ Like Attributes - He wants us to become like him and he has made it all possible through the Atonement Please read this talk again I read it this morning and it is exactly what I needed today!


Oh and here is also a great video on the scriptures... its about 20min long though.


All My Best,

Sister Karen Hollander
St. George, Utah Mission
107S. 1470E. Suite 304
St. George Utah 84790
United States

No comments:

Post a Comment