Recent Posts

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Mission President - St George Utah Misison

Technology is such a wonder these days. I was able to find this article of my Mission President (For the Utah, St George Mission):
http://www.thespectrum.com/article/20130712/LIFESTYLE/307120015?nclick_check=1



John Center, the new president of the Utah St. George Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, bids farewell Wednesday to Elder Probst, a local missionary, at an LDS meetinghouse in St. George.
Compliments to The Spectrum for this shot
I'm so Excited to meet Pres Center and his wife. I have another month before I go on mission so "The Time is far spent there is little remaining". (Can't say that without singing it).

John Center, the new president of the Utah St. George Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and his wife, Kristin, talk about their new assignment Wednesday at an LDS meetinghouse in St. George.
Compliments to The Spectrum for this shot
It makes me so excited to read about my mission!! I have been following all the blogs I have been able to find of those in my misison. Can't wait to meet everyone. I have also met a few from the mission page on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Utah-St-George-Mission/140716179291193?fref=ts

It is such a crazy world that we can meet those from far off that we are going to associate with in the future before we actually meet them.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem like all the changes have been implemented in our mission just yet, but I'm sure they will happen soon. 

I can't wait to serve the people in St George.

No comments:

Post a Comment